Saturday, February 2, 2008

Beginnings....



So I have decided to start a blog.  I have been inspired to do so recently by reading some of my friends blogs.  I think we all have a need to put our thoughts into words but more so than that I want a journal that some day I can pass on to my kids.  I have sworn ever since Kaity was born that I would create a scrap book...keep all the mementos of her life in..write down all the cute memorable things she says...put all the significant pictures of her life in.  Three years later I have finished (and with great success I might add) the first three DAYS of her life.  It might be time to consider other options.  I figured this way I could document our life together..Daddy, Mommy, Kaity and baby Rodney.  And having an outlet for my random thoughts couldn't hurt either. :-) 

1 comment:

bookwormlgi said...

yes, but what are mementos? I love you and am so glad you're blogging!!!